Monday, January 17, 2011

And away he goes....

   Well, Todd left today and won't return to Paradise until June. I am going to meet him in Sacramento tomorrow at the Radisson Hotel where the MEPS center is for his final night in California. He feels really good about it and I think that I do too; though I did feel a pang of sadness though as he said his goodbyes to Rowan. It's just that Rowan will be so different when Todd gets back. He'll be crawling or walking, talking, he will look different and act differently. I'm so worried that he won't recognize him, I don't want it to hurt Todd. I couldn't imagine having to miss all of the things that Todd will. I'm so proud of him, so proud of the sacrifices he's making to better our family-- I married very well.
   On a different note, business is booming! I've had continued work even past Christmas and people are still lining up orders. It feels so great to excel at something!!! I've begun reading more about entrepreneurship and am thinking about expanding my work to the internet by way of Etsy. I'm still in the development stages but it's all so exciting :) Hopefully, I will be able to upload some pictures of my work here but in the meantime, you can check out some of my things at: www.facebook.com/jenareynolds. Happy crocheting!!!
  

1 comment:

Haley said...

Hugs Jena. Good luck.
If you want some advice on the Etsy thing, here's the blog addy of my friend in TX. She's a former teacher turned mom/housewife and she sews and sells on Etsy.
http://clcarver.blogspot.com